- Cancellation Policy: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments and scheduled classes.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled class or call to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled class time, 1 class will be deducted from your membership or package.
- As long as you cancel your class reservation or private appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the class/appointment start time, you will not lose your session. Class reservations are not required, so if your schedule is unsure, please feel free to call our Front Desk prior to the class start time to see if you are able to jump in without an advance reservation.Late cancels are considered any class cancelled within 24 hours of the class start time.
No shows are not showing up for a booked class without letting us know in advance. If you are not able to make it to a class, please cancel online or by calling or emailing us prior to the class start time (even one minute). This will help other clients get a spot in class.
- Late Cancellation Waiver for 12-Month Members: Each 12-month member receives two Late Cancel Waivers over the course of their 12-month contract. These waivers are only valid if the Front Desk is notified of the late cancellation prior to the class start time. No shows are not eligible for the Late Cancel Waiver benefit.
Why do we have a cancellation policy at all?
- Accountability matters in fitness. If there were no penalty for canceling, it would be a lot more tempting to blow off a workout – our policy adds one more reason to come to class… get a great workout and feel better as a result!
- Our classes are very popular. Our cancellation policy is in place, in part, to reduce speculative bookings, which keeps more spots open for people who want to commit to a class.
- Unless otherwise noted, all series and sessions expire three months (90 days) from the date of purchase. Series that are about to expire can be extended by purchasing another similar type of series; please contact the Front Desk for details.
- No transfers or refunds of series or memberships.
- Payment for all classes and sessions must be made prior to the class/session start time.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Waitlist Policy: If you’ve added yourself to a class waitlist and a spot becomes available with more than 12 hours before the class start time, you will automatically be added to the class and notified by email. If a spot becomes available within 12 hours of the class start time, we’ll notify you of the availability and you can decide if you would like to take the spot. Please note if a class is currently fully reserved, you are still welcome to come by the studio to check for last minute availability.
- Instructors’ class and private availability schedules are subject to change.
- All sales are final and we cannot offer refunds. Please check the expiration dates of our classes and appointments before purchasing. All package purchases expire in 3 months (90 days) after purchase unless specified otherwise. All new client and single class & appointment options expire in 90 days. New Client options can only be purchased once
- Please turn cell phones to the ‘silent’ position while in the studio
- For safety reasons, please do not bring unsupervised children to the studio.
- Our shower and towels are available for your use! Showers should be limited to 5 minutes.
- We provide lockers for your belongings, but are not responsible for any lost or missing items.