Small Group Class Memberships
Our 12-Month auto-pay memberships provide the most value. Sign up for 12 months and save $370 when compared to our month to month pricing options.
Our annual memberships provide the most value. Receive 2+ months free when compared to our month to month pricing options.
Our Month-to-Month memberships allows for ultimate flexibility. Cancel anytime after 1st month.
Small Group Classes
Private and Semi-Private Training Packages
Private Training Packages
Take your Pilates training to the next level. Purchase 1, 4, 8, or 12 private one-on-one sessions with one of our fully certified Pilates Instructors.
Duet Training Packages
For friends and couples who want to train together in a one-on-one setting.
Cancellation Policy: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments and scheduled classes. As long as you cancel your class reservation or private appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the class/appointment start time, you will not lose your session. Class reservations are not required, so if your schedule is unsure, please feel free to call our Front Desk prior to the class start time to see if you are able to jump in without an advance reservation.
- Late cancels are considered any class cancelled within 24 hours of the class start time.
- No shows are not showing up for a booked class without letting us know in advance.
- If you are not able to make it to a class, please cancel online or by calling or emailing us prior to the class start time (even one minute). This will help other clients get a spot in class.
Late Cancellation Waiver for 12-Month Members: Each 12-month member receives two Late Cancel Waivers over the course of their 12-month contract. These waivers are only valid if the Front Desk is notified of the late cancellation prior to the class start time. No shows are not eligible for the Late Cancel Waiver benefit. Why do we have a cancellation policy at all?
- Accountability matters in fitness. If there were no penalty for canceling, it would be a lot more tempting to blow off a workout – our policy adds one more reason to come to class… get a great workout and feel better as a result!
- Our classes are very popular. We have added more classes but there are still many with wait-lists. Our cancellation policy is in place, in part, to reduce speculative bookings, which keeps more spots open for people who want to commit to a class.
- All package purchases never expire!
- No transfers or refunds of series or memberships.
- Payment for all classes and sessions must be made prior to the class/session start time.