Interested in signing up for one of our Bride & Bachelorette classes? Please Email Us to inquire about pricing and to schedule your fun group class!
- Lockers, Shower and Hot Towels
- Free use eco-mats and grip socks
- Free Coffee, Express, and Tea
- Pressed Juice
- Warm and Stylish Studio environment
- Fitness tracking system
- Boutique apparel including ALO, Onzie, Teeki and Glyder
Bride & Bachelorette at the Barre
- Small classes at SAN ROQUE PILATES allow for an intimate and non-intimidating setting. Instructors pay close attention to form and alignment, ensuring each session is safe and effective.
- Our team of barre instructors have multiple fitness certifications, years of teaching experience, and are motivating and supportive.
- Barre classes are fun, dynamic, and engaging. Choreographed to the latest, upbeat music, you’ll feel uplifted and energized.
- Using body weight and light weights, get full-body toning for long and lean muscles. We work multiple muscle groups at once, targeting both major and supporting muscle groups.
- Build muscle and burn calories at the same time, getting more rapid results, while losing weight and inches. The lean muscle mass you’ll build will help increase your metabolism and burn more calories throughout the rest of your day.
- Classes are cardiovascular, good for your heart, and stress-busting.
- Barre is high intensity, yet low impact. It’s easy on the joints, and helps prevent future joint wear, while increasing flexibility, range of motion, and endurance.
- With small classes and attentive instructors, we can modify each class, making it suitable for almost anyone. Our barre is effective for beginners as well as seasoned barre pros. You won’t get bored with San Roque Pilates barre, helping you always stay challenged and motivated.
- Our barre classes emphasize balanced training that targets all areas of the body, including the arms and shoulders, back and hips, abs and legs, and of course, the booty.
- By working with good form and correct alignment in mind, you can improve posture and reduce common aches and pains.
- Barre is a great cross-training modality for other sports and activities, like running or cycling. Barre incorporates exercises with full range of motion, and trains the body evenly, unlike other sports which are linear in motion and injury prone.
San Roque Pilates Instructors
Our Barre Classes
All of San Roque Pilates barre instructors are fully trained and certified to deliver a safe and effective workout experience. We limit our class sizes to 12 people to ensure personalized attention with one on one attention for each client.
Tasha Holmstrom is the founder and owner of San Roque Pilates located in Santa Barbara, California. Over the past fifteen years, Tasha has developed an extensive and diverse background in the areas of fitness, nutrition and wellness.Learn More