Interested in signing up for one of our Group Reformer classes? Check out our New Client Specials for pricing and to sign up for a drop in or a package.
- Lockers, Shower and Hot Towels
- Free use eco-mats and grip socks
- Free Coffee, Expresso, and Tea
- Pressed Juice
- Warm and Stylish Studio environment
- Fitness tracking system
- Boutique apparel including ALO, Onzie, Teekie,and others
I've taken Pilates classes from Tasha at other studios in town and she is my absolute favorite. She has years of experience and knows exactly how to tailor the workout to my specific needs.Elizabeth
I've taken private and group Pilates classes from Tasha and absolutely love her detailed teaching style.Samantha
Fun and Inspiring Pilates Reformer Classes at San Roque Pilates
- Group Reformer classes at San Roque Pilates are an awesome workout designed to strengthen and tone your whole body.
- Classes limited in size to 5 students to ensure a safe and effective experience with personal attention for each client
San Roque Pilates Group Reformer Classes
Benefits of Pilates Reformer Training
- Small classes at San Roque Pilates allow for an intimate and non-intimidating setting. Instructors pay close attention to form and alignment, ensuring each session is safe and effective.
- Our team of Pilates instructors have multiple fitness certifications, years of teaching experience, and are motivating and supportive.
- Our classes are fun, dynamic, and engaging.
- Using body weight and light weights, get full-body toning for long and lean muscles. We work multiple muscle groups at once, targeting both major and supporting muscle groups.
- Build muscle and burn calories at the same time, getting more rapid results, while losing weight and inches. The lean muscle mass you’ll build will help increase your metabolism and burn more calories throughout the rest of your day.
- Improved Core Strength & Stability
- Improved Posture & Balance
- Improved Flexibility
- A strong core equals a healthy back. Pilates is the best fitness method for prevention & treatment of back pain
- Pilates’ slow and controlled movements puts minimal impact on your joints.
- Improved muscle elasticity and joint health
- Develop flat abdominals
- Reshape your body and lose weight
- Gain sexy, long, lean muscles. More conventional or traditional workouts are weight bearing and tend to build short, bulky muscles – the type most prone to injury. Pilates elongates and strengthens, improving muscle elasticity and joint mobility.
San Roque Pilates Instructors
Our Pilates Reformer Classes
All San Roque Pilates instructors are fully certified with extensive teaching experience. We limit our Pilates Reformer class sizes to 5 clients or less to ensure a safe and effective class for each client.
Tasha Holmstrom is the founder and owner of San Roque Pilates located in Santa Barbara, California. Over the past fifteen years, Tasha has developed an extensive and diverse background in the areas of fitness, nutrition and wellness.Learn More